University Employment Information & Guidance Bureau
- To give employment Information and advice to the University alumni.
- To give information on various cources of higher studies in India and abroad.
- To collect and desseminate occupational Information, information regarding scholarship, fellowships, training, admission etc.
- To collect and desseminate career guidance literature, magazines etc. To help students in their career planning
- To vender vocational guidance to the students.
- To collect desseminate and provide information on competative examinations conducted by the various Public Service Commissions, Staff Sellection Commission etc.
- To prepare Employment Guidance Bullettin to help students in their educational and vocational planning.
- To maitain Career Information Room in the Bureau.
- To organise campus interview in collaboration with the University departments.
- To organise pre examination coaching scheme for some competative examinations with assistance of the University.
- To get the enterprising unemployed youths acqainted with the facilities and incentives under the self employment scheme for registered unemployed.
For more details contact the Employment Officer